- Trained and skilled human resources withhigh qualification and extensive cumulative experience in various fields of knowledge.
- Infrastructure that includes:
- Laboratories, general and specialized.
- Field training areas (farms, workshops, educational hospitals, urban and rural, archaeological sites, other Natural sites and desert camps ..etc).
- Libraries main and specialized (Faculties and departments).
- Scientific journals paper and digital.
- A considerable number of MOUs, twinning projects and agreements with Universities, institutions, organizations, local , regional and international.
- Specialized institute and research centers.